SF Flotation Machine
After years' exploration in mining industry, the technology of SF floation machine has been more and more professional. According to the changing of market conditions, QiBaot this type flotation machine has been changed from single cell type to open flow type to meet modern requirements.
The SF flotation machine is widely used in the roughing, concentration, and reverse flotation of those non-ferrous metal like copper ore, zinc ore, lead ore, gold orecuprum, plumbum, zinc, nickel, molybdenum, ferrous metal and nonmetal mine.
This type flotation machine is applicable for separating non-ferrous metal, black metal, noble metal, non-metal mineral, raw body and materials of chemical industry, which are subject to coarse separation, swept separation, fine separation and floatation, so the useful ore are reclaimed.
When the floatation machine works, the motor drives the impeller to revolve, so the centrifugal effect and negative pressure are produced. On one hand, ample air is absorbed and mixed with mineral slurry; on the other hand, mixed mineral slurry is mingled with additive, meanwhile, the foams are thinning, the mineral is bounded with foams, and floats up to the surface of mineral slurry and the mineralized foam is formed. The liquid surface can be adjusted with the height of adjustment flashboard, so that the useful foams are scraped with squeegee.
Features of SF flotation separator
- Promote positive vertical circulation of pulp.
- Self-suck air without foam pump, low power consumption.
- There is self-control device on the surface of mineral slurry, so it is easy to adjust it.
- Vertical recirculation of slurry can keep solids in suspension.
- Pulp-air intensive mixed help for solids lifting and suspending.
- The capacity of air suction is large, the power consumption is low.
- The circulation of mineral slurry is reasonable, and can avoid the disposition of coarse sand to the largest extent.
- Large volumes of pulp sucked can dispel concentrated soilds at the bottom.
- With feed pipe and impeller make sure the pulp is 100% mixed in every cell.
- The impeller has backward-inclined upper and lower vanes, which produce upper and lower circulation of mineral slurry respectively.