XJK flotation machine
XJK flotation machine is used for separating ferrous and non-ferrous metals. It can also be used for separating non-metals like coal fluorite and speckstone. Floatation machine is applicable for separating non-ferrous metal, black metal, noble metal, non-metal mineral, raw ore body and materials of chemical industry, which are subject to coarse separation, swept separation, fine separation and floatation, so the useful ores are reclaimed.
XJK series flotation machine is suitable for the flotation process,the ferrous metal mineral, also available in non-metallic mineral classification;it is suitable specially for the ore ,which is contaminated of fine grain, and ingredient complex,as the mineral separation process is able to obtain the good separation effect.
Features of JJF flotation machine
- Large air-absorption and low energy consumption.
- Less reagents consumption, process is easy to be changed.
- Easy to maintenance and can be designed according to the users.
- Automatic controlling device makes adjustment more convenient.
- Reasonable circulation of slurry decreases coarse sand sedimentation.
- Complete flotation circuit with inhaling air and slurry, no auxiliares are needed.
- The impeller has backward-inclined upper and lower vanes, which produce upper and lower circulation of mineral slurry respectively.
The XJK flotation machine is applicable for mineral separation processing for separating non-ferrous metal, back metal, non-metal mineral, raw body and materials of chemical industry, which are subject to coarse separation, swept separation, fine separation and flotation, so the useful ore are reclaimed. This flotation equipment is mainly used for processing gold, silver, copper, iron, lead, zinc, molybdenum, nickel, aluminum etc.
XJK flotation machine working principle and structure
When flotation machine works, slurry is inhaled from the bottom of the trough to the space between impellers. Meanwhile, the low_pressure air send by fan is sent to this area through the air distributor in the hollow shaft. After sufficient mixing, the slurry is pushed out by the impeller, and then goes to the whole trough. When the froth rises to the stable level, after the enrichment processing, froth overflows to the froth trough from the overflow weir. Another part of ore slurry flows to lower part of impeller for the re_mis with air. The remained slurry flows to the next trough until becomes residue.
Structure: XJK machine consists of flotation cells, impeller, belt pulley, inlet pipe, strobe, covering plate, standpipe, draw bar, etc.